A downloadable game for Windows
TRY for FREE using the DEMO DOWNLOAD!
Surprise Party! Is a Puzzle/Adventure game where you play as a Balloon?!
It all started out like every other escapade led by Bob and his friends. Kids meet up without telling their parents, kids try and break into a circus... only this time, it ended up with them meeting someone intending to throw the entire universe into impending doom.
But a hero always rises up in the face of disaster, right?
• Explore 5 differently themed stages, all riddled with spooky delight!
• Avoid enemies in the dark while you solve a variety of Puzzles!
• You're a Balloon, silly! Don't Get Popped!
• Use Magical Plushies to transform into 3 different Balloon Animals, each with their own special ability!
• Meet a cast of colourful characters!
• Based in France! Escargots included!
• Collaborative Sound Track, featuring work by Matthew Colucci, Jake Musumeci, Nicholas Hartill-Law, YouFulca, and Jonathan Shaw!
• Custom level-picking structure, partial voice over... and MORE!
PLEASE NOTE: Although Surprise Party! is intended for all ages, very young players may be frightened by some scenes or themes.
Follow along with Updates, Announcements, and Development!
MESSAGE FROM ME:
Thank you for taking the time to check out my first game. It's been a real journey, and I've learnt a great deal about game development in general and the flow of bringing a story to life. If Surprise Party! looks like a game you might be interested in, please check out the free demo and give it a try. Although the game is now released, there is still some things about it that I'd like to touch up on - but I'll be updating you all via posts for all that. Thanks again!
Making games takes a lot of time, energy - and food! If you'd like to donate to keep the lights on around here, I can dedicate more and more of my efforts to bringing everyone more stories, experiences, and tales of nonsense. Consider keeping me afloat by Buying Me A Coffee.
SURPRISE PARTY!, and all Logos, Text and Characters © Dylan Radovnikovic
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.